Wednesday, July 30, 2014

day 16

Day 16: Well I guess I thought that I had turned the meditation corner, that it would just keep getting better and better. I was wrong. I woke up anxious this morning. Not even sure why but it was there in the pit of my stomach. An uneasy feeling. What better time to meditate right? I found a sweet spot outside with a light breeze and I started. Where was that sweet spot I had just found? It was as if it was my forst time. I kept fidgeting. I was concerned that people walking by were looking at me. I was thinking about what I needed to do and what I had forgot to do. Ugh! I decided to be easy on myself. Every day in meditation is different as is every day in life. Today is as it should be. I’m grateful for that. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment