Wednesday, July 16, 2014

day 6

Day 6: I went on a weekend cruise with a friend and was excited to be out in the middle of the ocean and be very serene. I was going to spend 2 sunny days relaxing and getting centered. This was going to jump start my practice, right? Wrong. I guess I didn’t really think about the fact that this was a “booze cruise”. Not really conducive to serenity. As I was sitting up on the top deck taking deep breathes and trying to get centered I couldn’t help but hear the hairy chest contest that was taking place just below me at the pool. I told myself to follow the breath, not to bother myself with what was going on outside myself. EPIC FAIL. I kept peeking to see which guy was shaking what his momma gave him to get the audience to scream and clap for him. Sigh. I ordered a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment