Sunday, July 20, 2014

day 9

Day 9: Back to practicing on my own today. Remember when you were a kid and you went on a car trip with your parents? You were in the back seat and about 30 minutes in to a 10 hour drive you started asking “are we there yet?” Well, that’s what goes on inside my head. “Are we there yet? Are we finished yet? Am I finished yet?” I also felt like my parents with all the shushing I did. I decided to trick my mind by telling myself that it had only been 5 minutes, even though it seemd like 20. That helped a little. Then when it seemed like 30 I told myself it had only been 10. I was able to relax a bit more even though the time dragged. 20 minutes finally came and I was grateful that I made it.

2 comments:

  1. This woman is amazing. She should write a book about this!

    ReplyDelete