Sunday, July 13, 2014

day 4

Day4: This time I told myself that I was going to meditate right after I finished some work on the computer. One thing led to another and suddenly I was running late for work(I own a little bead/jewelry shop). I had to go. I got so flustered as I was rushing out that I forced myself to go right back into my apt and sit my ass down. I told myself that 20 mins of meditation was more important than anything in that moment. So I sat down, turned off the alerts, turned on the timer and started. My anxiety was so heightened by that point that after what seemed like an eternity, I peeked at the clock. It had only been 7 minutes. No, not 7 minutes of heaven, 7 minutes of hell! I turned the damn thing off and ran off to my store. Of course now I was judging myself for my “failure” to meditate. There’s always tomorrow, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment